The narrow, cone-shaped heat exchanger coils and their design provide maximum energy transfer in connection with Viessmann solar collectors.
- Stainless steel domestic hot water tank for hygienic domestic hot water heating.
- Dual heating exchanger coil for solar heating applications in conjunction with solar collectors and a heating boiler.
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy SA240-316Ti stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1"/25 mm non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective foamed-in-place or wrap-around HCFC-free insulation.
- Two thermometers to show the domestic hot water temperature at the top of the tank and at midpoint.
- 1 Loctite package
- 1 temperature and pressure relief valve
- 2 reduction couplings (1"x1/2")
- 2 sensor wells
- 2 insulation blankets for sensor wells
- 7 brass adaptors (1 1/4")
- 1 brass tee (1 1/4")
- 1 brass hex bushing (1 1/4"x1 1/4")
- 1 brass cap (1 1/4")