- Solid bronze construction provides years of dependable service
- Multi-directional mounting
- ASSE 1017 and IAPMO CUPC Listed
- N170-M3 uses paraffin-based thermostat to sense and adjust outlet temperature
- Dirt and lime resistant poppet and seat design
- Virtual shutoff if supply pressure fails
- Vandal-resistant locking mechanism to secure temperature setting
- Factory tested
Watts Has Improved the N170's All Around Performance...
- ASSE 1017 listing and CSA B125.3 compliance ensure safe, consistent performance over time.
- Broader temperature range eliminates the need for low temperature models. The M3 model operates safely over a range of 90-180°F (32°-82°C)
- Vastly improved low flow control (as low as 3.0 gpm, 11 lpm) for applications where minimum flow performance is critical
- Approach temperature (hot water inlet - mixed outlet) of 5°F (3°C) provides maximum mixed outlet temperature for installations where hot water is generated at lower temperatures
- Now offered with checkstops and integrated filters for new installations as well as without for retrofit installations.