The Weil McLain GV boiler is a high efficiency, gas-fired direct vent water boiler with cast iron sections. Using sealed combustion technology, the boiler reduces energy usage by eliminating air infiltration. The GV boiler is easy to install and service, and is useful for a wide variety of applications including residential, light commercial, multiple boilers, indirect-fired water heating, and radiant heating.
- Control module and ignition control with mistake-proof wiring and diagnostic indicator lights
- On-board pictorial wiring diagrams and troubleshooting guide
- Fast power hookup with external J-box and pre-stripped wires
- Low NOx Certified by South Coast Air Quality Management District (Rule 1146.2) in California
- Easily accessible components, and fewer parts for quick and easy servicing
- Energy Star Rating
- Simple propane conversion