GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4

GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4

SKU:386-700-400

Brand: Weil Mclain

Weil Mclain
Qty Price
$436.95
/ each
Non-Stock ItemAllow 2-3 Weeks to Ship Out
0

Specs

Application: Heating
Type: Oil

Description for Weil Mclain 386-700-400

GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4 Boilers

GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Weil MclainGO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4
 
5.0

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars

     

    (1)

  • 4 Stars

     

    (0)

  • 3 Stars

     

    (0)

  • 2 Stars

     

    (0)

  • 1 Stars

     

    (0)

Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top

(2 of 3 customers found this review helpful)

 
5.0

Beckett Oil Burner

By Ap

from Bridgeport, CT

Verified Buyer

Pros

    Cons

      Best Uses

        Comments about GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4:

        Work great. Easy to install.

        • Primary use:
        • Personal

        Displaying review 1

        Back to top

        Q&A: Ask the Questions, share answers

        Do you have questions about this product?

        get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

        5 Questions | 5 Answers
        Displaying questions 1-5
        • GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4

          Q:

          what does this include? is the becket burner also included? is it a package or just the block?
          Asked on 8/6/2011 by Anonymous from NH

          1 answer

          • CUSTOMER CARE

            A:

            This part is just the Beckett GO-4 AFG burner. It is compatible with Weil-McLain WGO-4, WTGO-4, and SGO-4 boilers (which must be purchased separately).

            Answered on 8/8/2011 by PexSupply Staff from NY
        • GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4

          Q:

          i would like to know if sgo-4 weil-mclain isenergy effient
          Asked on 2/17/2011 by Anonymous

          1 answer

          • CUSTOMER CARE

            A:

            The SGO-4 boiler has an AUFE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) of 84%. This is above the minimum federal standard, but just short of the 85% required to achieve Energy Star status. This means that the boiler will use 84% of fuel energy to heat the home, while releasing the remaining 16% through the chimney.

            Answered on 2/17/2011 by PexSupply Staff from NY
        • GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4

          Q:

          was given a quote for Beckett Burnett AFG WFT04 but am confused as I thought we were getting Wells McLean....can someone explain and also the BTU output for this boiler?
          Asked on 12/10/2010 by Anonymous

          1 answer

          • CUSTOMER CARE

            A:

            Beckett manufactures the oil burners for the Weil McLain WGO, WTGO, and SGO boilers. The output for the boiler is 126,000 BTUs.

            Answered on 12/13/2010 by PexSupply Staff from NY
        • GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4

          Q:

          Average installation cost?

          Anyone have an idea of cost?
          Asked on 11/26/2010 by bill from ne

          1 answer

          • CUSTOMER CARE

            A:

            Installation costs will differ depending on the area and location, as well as what the installation involves. We recommend calling several licensed installers before making a final decision.

            Answered on 12/1/2010 by PexSupply Staff from NY
        • GO-4 Beckett Oil Burner, for WGO-4, WTGO-4, or SGO-4

          Q:

          GO-4 does not seem to be a model used by Beckett. Can you tell me which Becket Burner this is? I am trying to find out if my Beckett Model AFG will work on a WGO-4 that I expect to purchase from PEX.
          Asked on 9/7/2010 by Bill from Reading, PA

          1 answer

          • CUSTOMER CARE

            A:

            Beckett is the manufacturer for this burner, however GO-4 is not a model number used by Beckett. The GO-4 is used only by Weil Mclain. This model will work on the WGO-4 boiler.

            Answered on 9/17/2010 by PexSupply Staff from NY
        Displaying questions 1-5

        Do you have a question about this product?