Indoor Remote Sensor (for 90 series thermostats w/ indoor remote sense)
Thu, Mar 2 – Fri, Mar 3
|80||Thu, Mar 2 – Fri, Mar 3|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Digital remote sensors provide more precise, cleaner signals than conventional analog signals. With digital signal, there is no temperature variance due to wire resistance over long distances. Each remote sensor can be place up to 200 feet from the thermostat and still deliver accurate temperature readings. Up to 4 Temperature sensing points (1 integrated in thermostat and 3 remote sensors).
- Better Accuracy-Digital signal provides a more precise and clean signal.
- Can be placed up to 200 Ft. away
- Better Monitoring - Each remote sensor's temerature can be monitored from thermostat.
- Digital signal output provides superior temperature control, even over long wire runs.
- No temperature variance caused by wire resistance.
- Choice of styling, indoor models are interchangeable.
- Perfect for securing the thermostat in one area or room while sensing temperature in the conditioned space.
- Operating Range (based on thermostat range) 40 to 99¦F
- Operating Humidity Range - 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Maximum Distance from Thermostat - 300Æ
- Recommended Wire - 20 gauge, 3-conductor shielded cable
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday