FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING ZOELLER PUMP MODELS:
"N" Models - 53, 55, 57, 59, 98, 137, 139, 140, 264, 266, 267, 268, and 282.
NOTE: Remove plug if present and use with "Junction Box" 10-0002 when field wiring is required.
Converts nonautomatic pump to automatic pump.
- Simple installation
- Adjustable/variable level
- Standard 15' and 20' SJOW CPE cord with molded plug
- Float constructed of durable PVC/polypropylene encasing variable level switch
- Standard normally open (NO) 'pumps down'
- Optional normally closed available (NC) 'pumps up', consult factory
- Maximum operating temperature for 10-0748 is 120°F (49°C), all other switches 140°F (60°C)
- Float is omnidirectional (no 'up' side)
- Includes mounting clamp
- Designed for effluent, sewage and dewatering applications
- Variable level float switch, for use in 18" minimum diameter basins
- 10-0748, 25' cord standard, no molded plug, can be used as a control switch to operate an external magnetic or combination starter on three phase pumps
- Vertical piggyback float switch, ideal for narrow diameter basins - 6-1/2" maximum cycle range
- Use recommendation chart for switch selection
- Does not contain mercury