Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Effluent Sump Pump - 115 V, 1/2 HP
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Effluent or dewatering submersible pump for septic tank, low pressure pipe (LPP) and enhanced flow STEP systems.
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Durable cast iron construction
- Cast iron switch case, motor, pump housing and base
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All castings are cast iron class 25-30 25000# tensile strength
- Stainless steel screws, guard, handle, arm and seal assembly
- Float operated submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch
- Permanent split capacitor motor, oil filled and hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Bearings - upper & lower oil fed cast iron
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Entire unit pressure tested after assembly
- Watertight neoprene square ring between motor and pump housing
- Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering 130°F (54°C)
- Impeller Type: Non-clogging, engineered plastic vortex impeller
- Passes 1/2" spherical solids
- No screens to clog
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- On point: 9-1/2", Off point: 3"
- Reserve Powered Design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
Flow at 5 FT Head:
Shutoff Head (ft.):
UL Listed Power Cord
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday