Direct Acting Pneumatic Temperature Controller w/ 2 pipes
Wed, Mar 8
|3||Wed, Mar 8|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Two-pipe, single temperature, pneumatic temperature controller used to provide proportional control of pneumatic valves and damper actuators in heating and air conditioning systems. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell two-pipe pneumatic temperature controller.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius scales for all adjustments
- Pilot operated for high capacity.
- Direct Acting (DA) and Reverse Acting (RA) models are available.
- Adjustable setpoint and throttling ranges.
- Scales in bold type for high visibility.
- Replaceable filter cartridge.
- Single point or averaging elements.
- Application: Remote Bulb Temperature
- Remote Bulb Sensor: yes
- Number of Pipes: 2
- Action: Direct Acting
- Scale Range: 30 F to 150 F
- Throttling Range: Factory set at 10 F with adjustment range of 5 to 25 F (Factory set at 6K with adjustment range of 3 to 15 K)
- Airflow Usage: 0.011 scfm (5.2 mL/s)
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Max Operating Temperature: Element: 230 F, Controller: 150 F
- Includes: 3/8 x 5 1/4 in. (10 x 133 mm) bulb with 10 in. (254 mm) capillary, integral duct mount
Remote Bulb Temperature
Direct Acting Temperature Controller
Max Pressure (PSI):
Number of Pipes:
Min Temp (F):
Max Temp (F):
30° to 150°F
Factory set at 10°F w/ Adj. Range of 5 to 25°F
Max Operating Temp:
3/8" x 5-1/4"
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday