Series 72 Economizer Logic Module with analog input from Carbon Dioxide Sensor
Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9
|2||Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Use with C7400A, or C7660 and C7150B or C7046 Sensors; Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) sensor C7232 C02 sensor (2-10 Vdc); and Honeywell Series 72 actuators, or M7415 Damper Actuator to proportion outdoor and return air dampers for economizer and ventilation control in commercial HVAC equipment. (See below)
- Input from DCV C02 sensor provides optimum ventilation based on occupancy.
- All models include air change and shutdown; "A" models also provide prepurge.
- Demand control ventilation economizer provides comfort, energy savings, reliability, air quality compliance and application flexibility in heating, cooling and ventilating applications.
- Combines solid state enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control, minimum and maximum damper position potentiometer and DCV setpoint functions.
- Optional differential enthalpy control (enthalpy setpoint D with two C7400A sensors) provides greater economizer savings and maximum comfort over single enthalpy control by selecting the most economical method for cooling.
- Enthalpy setpoint (A-D) on economizer module controls the combination of air temperature and humidity that is suitable for free cooling.
- LEDs indicates when economizer is in free cooling and DCV modes.
- B models provide for input from an outdoor air quality sensor.
Air Quality Sensor
C7660 C7046 C7150 C7400A
Discharge Air Temperature sensor: C7150 or C7046
72 Series Motors
Operating Temp Range:
-25 F to +125 F
5 to 95% RH non-condensing
1.5 A Run @ 24 Vac
3.5 A Inrush @ 24 Vac
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday