- Glass lined tank - tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by A. O. Smith Ceramic Research for water heater use
- Elements - zinc plated copper sheaths for longer life. Medium watt density; means lower surface temperature to minimize scale build-up and more surface to heat water. .
- Factory installed terminal block -just bring the service to heater and connect to block. Terminal block not supplied on 120V & 277 volt models.
- Controls - temperature control (adjustable through a range of 110° to 170°F on single element and 120° to 180°F on dual element) and manual reset high temperature cutoff per element (dual element models). Factory wired for non-simultaneous operation; easily converted to simultaneous element operation (three phase models only)
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service
- Anode rod for maximum corrosion protection
- Cabinet has bonderized undercoat with baked enamel finish
- Top inlet and outlet openings
- Drain valve
- Surface mounted thermostats
- UL approved field conversion program
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.