The ProLine® Standard Electric water heater is the reliable choice when you are looking to maximize your hot water output and is designed with environmentally-friendly insulation to reduce standby heat loss.
With a 40-gallon tank delivering 4,500 watts, the ENT-40 delivers a first hour rating of 50 gallons at an Energy Factor of 0.95. The Coregard™ sacrificial anode helps protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water, and is accompanied by a 6-year limited tank warranty..
With a 50-gallon tank delivering 4,500 watts, the ENT-50 delivers a first hour rating of 69 gallons at an Energy Factor of 0.95. The Coregard™ sacrificial anode helps protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water, and is accompanied by a 6-year limited tank warranty.
Enhanced Heating Elements:
- Dual 4500 watt elements for fast recovery and reliable operation.
- Incoloy stainless steel lower element lasts longer than a standard copper element.
Dynaclean Diffuser Dip Tube
- Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup and maximizes hot water output. Made from longlasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
High Energy Factors
- Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and other features combine to yield a higher Energy Factor that maximizes savings on operating costs.
Coregard Anode Rod
- Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
Blue Diamond Glass Coating
- Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining.
Enhanced Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight-through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off.
- Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
- Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA), as amended.
Approved for Manufactured Housing
- All residential electric water heaters are compliant with HUD Standards for mobile homes/manufactured housing.
6 Year Limited Tank and Parts Warranty