Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|9||Tue, Aug 18 – Thu, Aug 20|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ProLine® Standard Electric water heater is the reliable choice when you are looking to maximize your hot water output and is designed with environmentally-friendly insulation to reduce standby heat loss.
With a 40-gallon tank delivering 4,500 watts, the ENT-40 delivers a first hour rating of 50 gallons at an Energy Factor of 0.95. The Coregard™ sacrificial anode helps protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water, and is accompanied by a 6-year limited tank warranty..
With a 50-gallon tank delivering 4,500 watts, the ENT-50 delivers a first hour rating of 69 gallons at an Energy Factor of 0.95. The Coregard™ sacrificial anode helps protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water, and is accompanied by a 6-year limited tank warranty.
Enhanced Heating Elements:
- Dual 4500 watt elements for fast recovery and reliable operation.
- Incoloy stainless steel lower element lasts longer than a standard copper element.
Dynaclean Diffuser Dip Tube
- Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup and maximizes hot water output. Made from longlasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
High Energy Factors
- Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and other features combine to yield a higher Energy Factor that maximizes savings on operating costs.
Coregard Anode Rod
- Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
Blue Diamond Glass Coating
- Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining.
Enhanced Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight-through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off.
- Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
- Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA), as amended.
Approved for Manufactured Housing
- All residential electric water heaters are compliant with HUD Standards for mobile homes/manufactured housing.
6 Year Limited Tank and Parts Warranty
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.