Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Multiple Connection Options for Installation Flexibility - Side and top Connections for open loop systems or closed loop systems using an external heat exchanger
- Dynaclean Diffuser Dip Tube - Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup to maximize hot water output Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer
- Long-Lasting, Low-Watt-Density Heating Element - Low-watt density design spreads wattage over larger surface area to prolong element life and help ensure optimum energy-efficiency
- PermaGlas Glass Tank Coating - Patented PermaGlas lining helps maximize tank life corrosion and rust
- Coregard Anode Rod Plus Secondary Anode - Aluminum anode with stainless steel core protects tank against corrosion longer than ordinary anodes. Secondary anode installed in hot water outlet for even more protection
- 2" Thick Environmentally Friendly Non-CFC Foam Insulation (R16 Value) - reduces standby heat loss
- Durable, tamper resistant brass drain valve
- CSA Certified & ASME Rated
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.