If you've been looking for a way to live a "greener" lifestyle, installing the Cirrex system in your home is a great way to start. Consider the facts: with a 2.5 SEF (Solar Energy Factor) rating, a properly sized solar water heating system can provide up to 70% of the energy needed for heating water directly from the sun. The Cirrex is also ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means that it is eligible for many state and local rebate programs. Talk about a great impact on the environment and your wallet. The Cirrex is more than just a solar water heater- it's the ultimate solar thermal solution for every green lifestyle enthusiast. High efficiency ratings, long life, and a carbon footprint-reducing design are just a few things that make it an irresistible - not to mention wallet-friendly - choice for environmentally conscious homeowners.
Indirect solar booster water heaters are specially designed for installation as part of closed loop solar water heating system. They provide an energy-efficient supplementary source of water heating power and hot water storage to help maintain consistent water temperature during periods when the solar components cannot keep up with system demands.
- INTERNAL HEAT EXCHANGER: Single wall internal heat exchange coil for the most efficient heat transfer from solar panels. Suitable for propylene glycol heat transfer fluid with corrosion inhibitor.
- LONG-LASTING LOW-WATT DENSITY COPPER HEATING ELEMENT: Low-watt density design spreads wattage over larger surface area to prolong element life and maximize energy-efficiency. Prewired for surface mount temperature sensor (sensor supplied separately)
- 2 INCH-THICK ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY NON-CFC FOAM INSULATION FOR HIGH ENERGY-EFFICIENCY
- PERMAGLAS® GLASS TANK COATING: Patented PermaGlas lining helps maximize tank life against corrosion and buildup
- DYNACLEAN DIFFUSER DIP TUBE: Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup to maximize hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer
- TWO COREGARD ANODE RODS: Primary and secondary magnesium anodes with stainless steel core protect tank against corrosion longer than ordinary anodes
- FACTORY INSTALLED CSA CERTIFIED AND ASME RATED T&P RELIEF VALVE
- DURABLE TAMPER-RESISTANT BRASS DRAIN VALVE
- PEX-LINED, HEAT TRAP NIPPLES FOR EFFICIENCY