Excellent ASHRAE 62.2 Ventilation Solution, motors suitable for continuous operation and the low sound levels make them excellent for this application. Local Exhaust, Air King recommends utilizing a Quiet Series Exhaust Fan for Local Exhaust. The fan would be used in conjunction with a Whole House (continuous ventilation) exhaust fan and installed in the bathroom to provide energy efficient Local Exhaust when the room is occupied.
- Effective Ventilation: Bathrooms up to 75 sq. ft. or Other rooms up to 85 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Perfect ventilation solution for Weatherization Assistance Program
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- UL Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- Available in contractor packs (4 housing and 4 mbg's)
- Exhaust Fan Housing
- Blower (motor)
- Damper and Duct Collar
- Hanger Bars for Mounting
- Instruction Sheets