- Grill -- White, polymeric grill secured in place with torsion springs; easily removed if necessary, dimensions - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4".
- Blower Wheel -- Balanced polymeric dual inlet blower wheel secured in place using a hex nut.
- Motor -- Enclosed 4 pole high efficiency, permanently split capacitor motor (PSC); life time lubrication, suitable for continuous operation. Motor bearings - ball. Rated 115/120 volts, 60 Hz.
- Fan Housing -- 23 gauge galvanized steel housing. Overall dimensions: 12-7/8"x 12-3/4"x 9-7/8".
- Motion Sensor -- Integrated motion sensor automatically turns fan to high speed when room is occupied. Adjustable off delay from 30 seconds to 80 minutes.
- Duct Collar --6" round, zinc plated metal collar adapter. Gasketed, spring loaded aluminum backdraft damper.
- Electrical Connections -- .5" electrical knockouts provided. Easy wiring access via either internal or external wiring compartment cover.
- Unit Mounting -- The housing will mount through drywall thickness up to 3/4", with a rough-in opening of 13-1/8" x 13". The housing will mount either between 16" or 24" on center joists, using the 2 supplied housing mounting brackets. The housing mounting brackets can be adapted for overhead mounting (hardware not provided). The unit is provided with an optionally installed ceiling flange to ensure proper building infiltration rates are maintained and that no air leaks occur between the fan housing and ceiling cutout.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.