PBH Series Bag Housings keep systems on stream longer by reducing bag filter change time. These assemblies offer all the necessary strength without the weight.
- Lightweight corrosion-resistant polypropylene construction
- Single large ACME thread closure ensures quick opening and positive sealing
- Outstanding chemical compatibility makes housings ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications
- Equipped with a black, reinforced polypropylene cap
- Includes gauge, wrench and .375" drain valve
- Economically priced
- Provides uninterrupted flow rates installed as a duplex system
- Outstanding chemical compatibility
- Filter bags are available in polypropylene felt, absolute-rated high-efficiency polypropylene and nylon monofiliament mesh - ideal for filtering and straining application from 1-800 microns
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.