Big Blue Filter Housing with drain offers the versatility to meet all of your large-capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications. The extra-large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow rate applications. Sumps are available in both 10" and 20" lengths. The High Flow polypropylene (HFPP) Cap is available in 3/4", 1", or 1-1/2" NPT inlet and outlet ports. All housings come complete with a 3/8" drain valve. The single large ACME thread closure ensures quick opening and positive sealing.
- Large capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Comes complete with 3/8" drain and drain plug
- Pressure relief/bleed on inlet side of cap
- Accepts up to 4-1/2" diameter cartridges
- Housing – Polypropylene
- Cap – Polypropylene (HFPP)
- Button Assembly – 300-Series stainless steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- O-Ring – Buna-N
- Ball Valve - PVC/Buna-N Seals
- Drain Plug - High Density Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating - 40-100F (4.4-37.8C)
- Maximum Pressure - 10": 100 psi (6.9 bar) / 20" : 90 psi (6.2 bar)
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.