RFC-20, Radial-Flow Granular-Activated Carbon Drinking Water Filter Cartridge155065-43 RFC-20, Radial-Flow Granular-Activated Carbon Drinking Water Filter Cartridge
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Reduce taste/odor/chlorine from drinking water
- The unique radial flow design offers the benefits of granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration, such as:
- low pressure drop
- reducing the release of carbon fines commonly associated with GAC style cartridges.
- Unique design reduces carbon fines in filtered water
- Fit most housings that accept standard 2-1/2" X 20" filters
- NSF Tested and Certified
Point of Entry
|Flow Rate (GPM):||
10 000 Gallons
|Max Water Temp (°F):||
Chlorine Taste & Odor (CTO)
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.