The ECA 450 Combustion Efficiency & Environmental Analyzer is ideal for professionals concerned about combustion efficiency, environmental compliance, or both. It enables plant maintenance engineers and managers, industrial boiler/furnace service technicians, energy coordinators, compliance officers, environmental auditors and safety managers ensure that industrial equipment is burning efficiently while environmental regulations are being met. Unlike any other industrial grade combustion efficiency and environmental analyzer on the market today, the new ECA 450 from Bacharach conducts accurate combustion and emissions tests that will help you meet environmental regulations and ensure your equipment is burning efficiently.
The ECA takes continuous samplings of furnaces, boilers and other industrial combustion equipment for up to eight hours and generates precise, reliable combustion and environmental measurements and calculations. And it generates this complex data easily - even at selected intervals - enabling plants to make more accurate equipment adjustments and better assess pollution levels. The ECA 450 helps improve overall combustion efficiency, reduce fuel costs, and determine emissions compliance.
Two pumps are included. The first pump supplies gas sample to the sensors. The second pump supplies fresh air to purge the low-range CO sensor when CO levels exceed 400 ppm. Includes NOx & SOx Kit. Probe includes a standard probe and hose assembly equipped with a water trap, particulate filter, probe stop, 15 feet of hose, and 12-inch probe tube. Please see specs for measurement and calculation data.
- Large, easy-to-read fluorescent display that is visible from wide angles
- Battery life of over eight hours
- Modular design lets you add sensors as your needs change
- Built-in printer and complete data downloading to a PC capability
- EPA-ETV test verified performance
- Measures and displays O2 and CO in the flue gas, pressure (draft), primary air temperature, and stack temperature
- Measures and displays NO, NO2 & SO2
- Calculates and displays combustion efficiency, excess air, and CO2
- Stores over 1000 individual combustion and/or pressure test records, which can later be recalled for viewing or printing
- Stored test records can be downloaded to a personal computer and stored as a text file, which can then be opened in a spreadsheet program for analysis
- Performs data-logging
- Universal AC adapter and an internal battery pack. Adapter will accept input voltages from 100 to 240V. Fully charged battery pack provides a minimum of 8 hours of operation