Beckett 7512 HeatManager Boiler Control7512 Beckett 7512 HeatManager Boiler Control
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
HeatManager is a microprocessor controlled fuel economizer for residential boiler heating systems.
How it works:
HeatManager automatically adjusts burner firing patterns and average boiler water temperature to match system heat load. Its action is similar to outdoor reset method, but does not require an outdoor sensor. HeatManager works with the existing boiler control/Aquastat to reduce fuel consumption, wear on parts and flue emissions.
- Improves overall heating efficiency
- Guaranteed to reduce heating
- Fuel consumption 10- 20%
- Reduces boiler on/off cycles by up to 30%
- Reduces wear and tear on boiler and components
- Works with any fuel
- 15-30 minute installation
- For use with most new or existing residential boilers
- Ideal for standard, multiple-section, steel or cast iron boilers
- Works best with multi-zoned systems ? reduces short cycling
- Works with domestic hot water systems
- For boilers up to 300,000 BTU
- Boiler temperature must regularly exceed 150° F during the heating season
6 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.