This generation of pumps is engineered to be user friendly. Patented airflow design resulting in quiet pump operation and reduction of heat which increases pump life, quality and reliability.
Increased pump drink resulting in less frequent pump operation and increased pump life, quality and reliability. Dual-float design resulting in increased safety, quality and reliability. Stronger motor for increased flow enables pump to easily pass medium-sized particulate. The ability to mount the pump from either side and convenient discharge with both barb and threads.
A modern design that meets the highest quality standards that you have come to expect from Beckett. Max lift is 22' with a flow rate of 140 gph @ 1'. Pump comes with a 6' cord set. This version does not have a safety switch.
- 6 Ft. Cord with plug
- All Black Flame Retardant Plastic
- Larger High Impact ABS Tank
- Can Mount From Either Side
- Four Intake Holes
- Heavy Gauge Steel Motor Mount
- Capable Of Handling Mild Acids
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Quiet Operation
- A More Reliable Micro Switch Float Mechanism
- Check out the larger replaceable Duck-Bill check valve design
- Convenient discharge with both barb and threads.