Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ZIP Economizer is a modular designed, plug and play economizer control solution. The ZIP offers an extended temperature transflective LCD display, with on board help, providing information every step of the way. Through its patented ZIP code set up, the system will automatically recognize your climate zone and will set the high limit change over temperature providing automatic compliance. Integrated onboard test sequence that ensures effortless compliance with California Title 24, and verification of proper operation. Auto-detection of inputted devices and non-proprietary sensors, allows for a quicker, and easier set up. Through its superior fault detection and diagnostics (FDD), it troubleshoots faults, initiates alarms, and reconfigures for best operation. Up to 10 alarms are stored as historic alarms, and with operating hours tracking it makes troubleshooting and maintenance easier.
Direct expansion RTUs up to 30 tons, single dry bulb, single enthalpy, differential dry bulb, differential enthalpy change over strategies. Integrated cooling operations only when damper is 100% open (2 stages thermostat required). When optional energy module is used (ECON-ZIP-EM) demand control ventilation, pre occupancy purge, power exhaust, remote damper position override, fan speed switch. When optional communication module (ECON-ZIP-COM) is used remote alarm indication is available.
- Power Supply: 24 VAC ± 20%, 50/60 Hz; Class 2 power source
- Power Consumption Rating*: 4 VA Base Control (ECON-ZIP-BASE), 5.5 VA Base Control with Energy Module (ECON-ZIP-BASE + ECON-ZIP-EM), 5 VA Base Control with Communication Module (ECON-ZIP-BASE + ECON-ZIP-COM), 6.5 VA Base with Energy Module and Communication Module.
- Rated Impulse Voltage: 330V
- Connectors: 1/4" male spade connectors
- Environmental: RoHS, Conformally Coated
- Software Class: A
- Control Pollution Degree: 3
- Temperature Input Signal: NTC 10kOhm
- Humidity: 5 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Humidity Input Signal: 0-10 VDC; corresponds to 0 to 100%
- Housing: NEMA 1
- Housing Material: UL94-5VA
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°F to +176°F (-40°C to +80°C)
- Display: 2x16 character LCD; LED backlight; transflective
- Display Op. Range**: -22°F to +176°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Agency Listing: cULus acc. to UL873, CAN/CSA C22.2, No. 24-93
- Energy Code Compliant: ASHRAE 90.1, CA Title 24, NECB
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.