|48||Wed, Jun 30|
|84||Fri, Jul 2 – Tue, Jul 6|
|17||Tue, Jul 6 – Thu, Jul 8|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The HT valve can be installed in either the horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Maximum working pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
- Maximum operating temperature: 250¼F (121¼C)
- Prevents rooms (zones) from overheating due to gravity circulation.
- Elastomer seal provides positive, shutoff eliminating the need for an isolation valve.
- Brass body and non-ferrous internals.
- Straight-Angle configuration allows for quick and easy installation.
- Vertical design option saves installation time and material.
- + turn knob for system draining or valve bypass.
- Compact, light weight design.
- The Hydrotrol (HT) flow control valve is used to prevent overheating of zones due to gravity flow in hydronic heating systems and will permit summer-winter operation of indirect water heater.
8 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.