Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The desired water temperature at the valve is set directly on the pump with the thermostat dial. The water temperature is constantly checked by the valve and the temperature values are sent to the pump. At approximately 5°F below the desired water temperature, the pump will begin to circulate hot water. This circulation will open the valve for hot water to cross into the cold water line, which creates a return loop back to the hot water source. When the desired temperature is reached, the pump will stop circulating. This is to prevent continuous circulation.
Features & Benefits:
- ecocirc series pump with energy efficient ECM based permanent magnet motor
- Operates on as little as 20 watts
- Operated via wireless communication
- Temperature and Timer controlled
- Optional Push Button Start
- Valve operates using two AA batteries
- No electrical outlet required under the sink
- No recirculation line needed
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.