Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- ASME certified
- Up to 98% thermal efficiency
- 225,000 BTU maximum input
- 12.1 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
- Concentric and twin pipe venting options
- Can be used in solar thermal, recirculation, and space heating applications
- Built for durability and serviceability with 15-year warranty and 20+ year life expectancy
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.