Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Bradford White water heaters are built for installation by a plumbing or heating professional for safety and maximum performance. Therefore, the manufacturer will approve a product for an extended limited warranty under the following guidelines:
- 1. The water heater must be installed by a plumbing or
2. The water heater installation must adhere to all federal and local codes and be properly installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
3. The extended limited warranty may only be sold through an authorized wholesaler or the installing plumbing or heating professional and not from any other source.
4. The purchase of this extended limited warranty must be in accordance with the manufacturing guidelines which:
- a.) Requires the date of installation and the inception of
the limited warranty to be within six months of the
manufacturing date of the product in order to be
eligible. The manufacturing date code is stated on
the rating plate of each Bradford White water heater.
To determine the age of your water heater, visit
. If further assistance is required,
please contact the warranty department at
b.) This extended limited warranty applies to approved use on Bradford White tank-type residential water heaters only.
c.) The extended limited warranty registration card must be properly completed and signed by the professional installer. The card must include the model number and serial number from the rating plate. This card must also be mailed to Bradford White within six months of the manufacturing date of the water heater for the extended limited warranty to be valid.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.