Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Not a plug-in model. Heater can be safely hardwired for 750 watts at 240 volts or 563 watts at 208 volts
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 100 square feet
- Quiet operation (no pinging) ideal for bedroom use
- Powder coated paint finish provides a smooth finish resistant to corrosion, scratches, fading, and wear
- Safety feature turns heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Pre-punched case at 1 in. intervals offers easy installation. Universal wiring allows you to install at either side of baseboard and connect to industry standard supply wires
- Place under a window for best results as the cool air falling from the window area is warmed by the heat rising from the baseboard, causing the air to gently tumble throughout your room.
- Steel-sheathed heating element offers excellent heat transfer and high quality durability back with a lifetime warranty
- Contemporary baseboard design is built to industry standard lengths to easily replace your current baseboard or match any new construction footprint
- Needs a wall thermostat or built-in thermostat for temperature control (sold separately)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Clearance: 12" clearance in front and above; 6" to sides
- Thermostat is required, but sold separately
- Voltage: 240V or 208V
- Wattage (240V) : 750
- Wattage (208V) : 563
- BTUs (240V) : 2559
- BTUs (208V) : 1920
- Amperage (240V) : 3.13
- Amperage (208V) : 2.71
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.