- (1) B-VFH12MB-1: 12,000 BTU InverterFlex Multi-Zone Heat Pump (Indoor Unit)
- (2) B-VFH18MB-1: 18,000 BTU InverterFlex Multi-Zone Heat Pump (Indoor Unit)
- (1) A-VFH36QB-1: 34,000 BTU InverterFlex Multi-Zone Heat Pump (Outdoor Unit)
These 9,000, 12,000, 18,000, 21,000 and 24,000 BTUH indoor units can be mixed, up to the point that their combined capacity reaches the total allowable system capacity. All units must operate in the same mode except "fan" only can always be selected. True zone control is possible because each air handler operates independently and has its own wireless remote.
InverterFlex® models incorporate all the advantages of twin rotary inverter compressor technology. The compressor speed is variable, depending on the load demand. Most of the time the unit runs at low frequency, saving energy while maintaining comfort, but ramping up to higher frequency when needed. Temperature fluctuations and compressor on/off cycling are eliminated, and indoor air quality is enhanced because air is constantly being pulled through the filter and dehumidified.
- Auto Swing - Continually adjusts air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect preferred by most people
- Multiple Modes - Cooling, heating, fan only, dehumidification only, plus: Sleep Mode, 24-hour Timer, Turbo Mode, Auto Mode
- Intelligent Pre-Heating - Enhances comfort by preventing cold air blow
- Auto Operation - Automatically selects the mode required to maintain a constant temperature/humidity level
- "Follow" Function - Senses temperature at the remote and adjusts air flow for comfort and efficiency at its location
- Superior Filtration - Air filters are designed to help enhance indoor air quality
- Auto Restart - Defrosts only when necessary to save energy, limit downtime
- Self-Clean Mode - Dries out indoor unit when not in use to prevent mold growth
- Low Ambient Operation