Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|12||Tue, Jun 16 – Mon, Jun 22|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
"VMH" Series mini-splits utilize inverter technology to reduce temperature fluctuations while saving up to 40% on energy consumption (compared to a standard mini-split).
VMH inverter units reach SEER levels as high as 23.5 for real energy efficiency. All models are Energy Star rated.
All units are heat pumps, ranging in capacity from 9,000 to 24,000 BTUH.
- Wireless Remote - Makes it easy to program and operate the unit; one remote is included for each indoor air handler
- Multiple Modes - Cooling, dehumidification only, and heating with auto operation, sleep mode, 24-hour timer and turbo mode
- Auto Swing - Continually adjusts fan speed and air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect
- Enhanced Filtration - Silver ion filter removes microscopic particles for improved indoor air quality
- 'Follow Me' Feature - The remote senses temperature at its location and adjusts operation to maintain the setpoint
- Low Ambient Operation - Cooling mode functions even when outdoor temperature reaches 5°F
- Defrost Control - Automatically removes any frost accumulation on the coil of heat pumps
- Auto Restart - Reverts to the last setting when power is restored following an outage
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.