Our “DV” Series, rated up to 17.7 SEER, offers economical zone control because only the room or area being used is conditioned and inverter technology matches the compressor speed to the room’s changing temperature requirements.
A wireless remote makes it easy to select both temperature and mode, and a handy holder comes with the remote. With the “Follow” feature activated, the remote detects the temperature at its location and the unit adjusts operation to reach the set point wherever the remote is located in the room.
The indoor air handler features a sleek design that extends just 7-3/8” to 8-5/16” into the room, depending on the model. And the air handler has a self-cleaning evaporator coil with gold fin anti-corrosive coating which prevents bacteria from breeding and spreading.
Built with quality components, the system includes a three minute delay at start-up to protect the compressor from short cycling and, for heat pump models, to prevent cold air blow.
- Whisper Quiet -High tech fan in the indoor unit delivers balanced air flow
- Temperature Compensation - Indoor unit adjusts automatically as needed to eliminate stratification between ceiling and floor temperatures
- Random Swing - Continually adjusts air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect
- Multiple Modes - Cooling, dehumidification only, air circulation (heating in heat pump models) plus: Sleep mode, 24-hour timer and turbo mode
- Auto Operation - Automatically adjusts to maintain a constant temperature/humidity level
- Air Filtration - An air filter helps trap dust, pollen and other particles in the air; this permanent filter is designed to be washed on a regular basis and re-installed
- Auto Restart - Reverts to the last setting following a power failure
- Low Ambient Operation - Crankcase heater allow operation at 5°F (cooling)
- Auto Defrost - also sump and crankcase heater to keep oil warm and reduce the need for defrosting