Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|16||Tue, Jun 23 – Mon, Jun 29|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Because of the way it’s designed, the GUH95A can offer impressive fuel efficiency even in miserably cold weather. In fact, its Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 95% means a full 95% of the fuel it consumes is returned to you as heat you can feel. That means it can help you spend less on energy even when the weather is at its harshest.
- 95% AFUE means 95% of your fuel is turned into usable heat, for savings all winter long
- A durable PSC blower motor will provide years of reliable operation
- The robust aluminized steel heat exchanger is crimped, not welded, for long life and safety
- Sealed service doors reduce burner and air noise
An anti-vibration blower assembly reduces startup and shutdown noise for peace and quiet
- The primary and secondary heat exchangers are covered by a lifetime warranty; other components are covered for twelve years, with registration within 60 days of purchase. Limitations apply, see printed warranty for details.
- Upflow / Horizontal
- Aluminized steel primary heat exchanger with crimped non-welded construction
- AL29-4C Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Aluminized steel in shot burners for smooth fit
- Compact 33” height
- Standardized widths for easy coil fit
- Multi-speed PSC blower motor
- Easily removable slide-out blower design
- Single Stage Gas Valve
- Self diagnostics saves last 5 fault codes regardless of power interruption
- Control features electronic air cleaner and humidifier terminals
- Designed certified for direct and non-direct applications
- Left or right utility connection
- Designed certified for direct and non-direct vent applications
- Zero step horizontal conversion
- Removable floor base for bottom return air
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.