Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Comfort-Aire® GUH95T furnace is as flexible as it is dependable. Two-stage operation allows it to adjust heat output based on the temperatures inside and outside your home, so you’re always using energy efficiently.
- 95% AFUE1 means 95% of your fuel is turned into usable heat, for savings all winter long
- Efficient ECM™ variable speed blower quietly creates even, steady temperatures throughout your home, while helping to control humidity
- Two-stage gas valve adjusts fuel usage based on heating demand to optimize energy usage
- Robust aluminized steel heat exchanger is crimped, not
welded, for long life and safety
ENERGY STAR® qualification means efficient operation all year
- The primary and secondary heat exchangers are covered by a lifetime warranty; other components are covered for twelve years, with registration within 60 days of purchase. Limitations apply, see printed warranty for details.
- Upflow / Horizontal
- Left or right gas and electric entry
- Zero step horizontal conversion
- Removable floor base (upflow/horizontal units) for bottom return air
- All models comply with California’s South Coast Air Quality Management district Low NOx requirements
- Left or right utility connection
- Designed certified for direct and non-direct vent applications
- Zero step horizontal conversion
- Removable floor base (upflow / horizontal units) for bottom return air
- Complies with California’s South Coast Air Quality Management district Low NOx requirements
- Aluminized steel primary heat exchanger with crimped non-welded construction
- AL29-4C Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Non-welded crimped S-curve primary heat exchanger design for maximum durability
- Aluminized steel in shot burners for smooth ignition
- Isolated burner enclosure for quiet operation
- Compact 33” height
- Standardized widths for easy coil fit
- Unitized construction for cabinet integrity
- Heat exchanger compartment is insulated to increase efficiency and reduce sound levels
- Baked on prepainted steel cabinet finish
- Efficient ECM variable speed blower motor
- Motor features “soft start” and “soft stop” for quiet operation
- Active and passive dehumidification feature
- Easily removable slide-out blower design
- Dynamically balanced blower wheel with resilient motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation
- Two stage gas valve
- Integrated ignition and fan control
- Control board retains last five (5) fault codes with push button memory recall, regardless of power interruption
- Hot surface ignition system uses silicon nitride ignitor
- Control features 120 volt electronic air cleaner and humidifier terminals
- Control circuit is fuse protected
- Color coded control wiring
- Two stage thermostat is recommended when installed with two stage cooling unit
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.