Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Comfort-Aire® RSG13 is built with carefully selected components, like the heavy-duty scroll compressor, and are 100% factory-tested to ensure your air conditioner will last for years to come.
- 13 SEER can deliver significant energy savings, even during the hottest summer months
- Entire unit is 100% factory run-tested to help deliver the highest possible level of reliability
- Permanently lubricated condenser fan motor needs no annual maintenance
- Heavy-duty, single-stage scroll compressor is built tough, for years of reliable, trouble-free performance
- Outstanding Warranty Coverage - up to 12 years when part of an AHRI-matched system With registration within 60 days of purchase, other limitations apply, see printed warranty for details.
- R410a Refrigerant
- High-quality condenser coil with copper tubing and enhanced louvered fin for maximum heat transfer capacity
- Top discharge directs hot air away from living area and shrubbery
- All units factory run tested
- Easy access to electrical panels
- Corner mounted service valves for easy hook-up and service
- Liquid line filter drier shipped loose
- Charged for 15 feet of interconnecting tubing
- All units ETL and ETLC approved and AHRI certified
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.