Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|2||Fri, Jun 12 – Tue, Jun 16|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Micro-channel coils are highly corrosion resistant, easier to clean and stronger than tube and fin coils
- Louvered metal jacket of galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish protects the coil while adding to the attractive appearance
- Permanently lubricated PSC motor is quiet and reliable, requires no maintenance
- High pressure switch protects against excessively high system pressures
- Liquid line filter-drier is included for field installation
- Composite base pan is stronger and lighter than steel, resists corrosion and absorbs sound
- Heavy duty scroll compressors are designed for long life and efficiency
- Heavy duty grille assembly makes it easy to access components from top for service without disconnecting fan motor, designed for maximum air flow and quiet operation
- Compressor and control access is conveniently located on the side of the unit to speed installation and service
- Service ports are conveniently located to speed installation and simplify service
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.