Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Relax and breathe a little easier.
The Comfort-Aire RSG14 is built with carefully selected components, like the heavy-duty scroll compressor, and is 100% factory-tested to ensure your air conditioner will last for years to come.
- Dimensions HxWxD (in.): 33 x 28.25 x 28.25
- R410A Refrigerant
- High-quality condenser coil with copper tubing and enhanced louvered fin for maximum heat transfer capacity
- Top discharge directs hot air away from living area and shrubbery
- All units factory run tested
- Available with louvered panel or wire guard coil protection
- Easy access to electrical panels
- Corner mounted service valves for easy hook-up and service
- Liquid line filter drier shipped loose
- Charged for 15 feet of interconnecting tubing
- All units ETL and ETLC approved and AHRI certified
- Compressor: High-efficiency scroll compressor, R410A refrigerant, heavy-duty compressor sound blanket for quiet operation, internally protected against high temperature motor overload conditions
- Cabinet: Full metal louvered construction to protect the coil/ hail protection, individual louver panels; 4 screws to remove for ease of coil cleaning and service, corner-mounted controls for easy service, baked polyester paint finished over galvanized steel for maximum durability
- Coils: Total corrosion protection technology designed coil, enhanced tube-and-fin coil design featuring MHT Technology, lanced fins for maximum heat transfer, every coil factory tested for leak-proof construction, raised coil prevents debris from impeding airflow
- Components: Factory installed high pressure switch, thread-on pressure switches for simple, quick replacement, filter drier shipped loose for installation flexibility, fan shroud for smoother airflow and sound level reduction, charged for 15 feet of line set, 45-degree offset valves for easy service
The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is the standard measure of an air conditioner’s operating efficiency. A higher SEER indicates better performance and energy savings. Rated up to 16 SEER when matched with a rated evaporator coil and variable speed gas furnace, the Comfort-Aire RSG14 air conditioner uses less energy than older units, so you’ll spend less on utility bills.
With a Comfort-Aire air conditioner, you’ll get dependable performance when you need it. We start and operate each unit at the factory to help ensure it performs as expected and provides the highest level of reliability. Which means that as soon as the temperatures begin to rise, your air conditioner will be ready to work for you.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.