Relax and breathe a little easier.
The Comfort-Aire RSG14 is built with carefully selected components, like the heavy-duty scroll compressor, and is 100% factory-tested to ensure your air conditioner will last for years to come.
- Dimensions HxWxD (in.): 33 x 28.25 x 28.25
- R410a Refrigerant
- High-quality condenser coil with copper tubing and enhanced louvered fin for maximum heat transfer capacity
- Top discharge directs hot air away from living area and shrubbery
- All units factory run tested
- Available with louvered panel or wire guard coil protection
- Easy access to electrical panels
- Corner mounted service valves for easy hook-up and service
- Liquid line filter drier shipped loose
- Charged for 15 feet of interconnecting tubing
- All units ETL and ETLC approved and AHRI certified
The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is the standard measure of an air conditioner’s operating efficiency. A higher SEER indicates better performance and energy savings. Rated up to 16 SEER when matched with a rated evaporator coil and variable speed gas furnace, the Comfort-Aire® RSG14 air conditioner uses less energy than older units, so you’ll spend less on utility bills.
With a Comfort-Aire® air conditioner, you’ll get dependable performance when you need it. We start and operate each unit at the factory to help ensure it performs as expected and provides the highest level of reliability. Which means that as soon as the temperatures begin to rise, your air conditioner will be ready to work for you.