Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|5||Tue, Jun 23 – Mon, Jun 29|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Most air conditioners either run at full power or are completely off, but the Comfort-Aire® RSG16 uses a better method to keep you cool. On moderate days, it can operate at a low, energy-efficient speed, then ramp up to a higher speed with increased cooling capability for hotter days. So your system always runs at the most energy-efficient speed based on the temperature you’ve set.
- 16 SEER exceeds federal energy efficiency standards and assures you substantial energy savings, even during the hottest summer months
- Efficient, two-stage compressor is designed to operate at a lower speed most of the time for quieter, money-saving operation
- Entire unit is 100% factory run-tested to help deliver the highest possible level of reliability
- Permanently lubricated condenser fan motor needs no annual maintenance
- Heavy-duty compressor sound blanket lowers operating noise
- Outstanding Warranty Coverage - up to 12 years when part of an AHRI-matched system With registration within 60 days of purchase, other limitations apply, see printed warranty for details.
- High-efficiency 2 stage Copeland
- UltraTechTM scroll compressor
- R410a refrigerant
- Grommet-mounted compressor for quiet operation
- Internally protected against high temperature motor overload conditions
- Heavy-duty compressor sound blanket for quiet operation
- Full metal louvered panels remove for easy coil cleaning and service
- Controls located in corner post for easy installation and service
- Rounded corners for safety and attractive, clean appearance
- Baked polyester paint finish over galvanized steel for maximum durability
- PVC-coated wire fan discharge grill
- External gauge ports for easy service
- Enhanced aluminum fins and copper tubing for higher efficiency and capacity
- Raised coil prevents debris from collecting in bottom of coil and causing loss of airflow
- Designed for ambients up to 125°F
- All units ETL and ETLC approved and AHRI listed
- Service valves positioned for quick installation and easy service
- High and low pressure switches factory installed
- Comfort Alert 2™ diagnostics is factory installed
- Trade available component
- Factory installed crank case heater
- Charged for 15 ft. of line set
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.