**This is a package that includes Indoor Model B-SVH09SA-1 & Outdoor Model A-SVH09SA-1
The “SVH” Series, rated up to 16 SEER, offers
economical zone control because only the room or
area being used is conditioned and inverter technology
matches the compressor speed to the room’s changing
A wireless remote makes it easy to select both
temperature and mode, and a handy holder comes
with the remote. With the “Follow” feature activated,
the remote detects the temperature at its location
and the unit adjusts operation to reach the set point
wherever the remote is located in the room.
The indoor air handler features a sleek design that
extends just 7-5/8” to 8-5/8” into the room, depending
on the model. And the air handler has a self-cleaning
evaporator coil with gold fin anti-corrosive coating
which prevents bacteria from breeding and spreading.
Not only is the air handler visually unobtrusive, it’s
also so quiet you’ll forget it’s even there. Fan speed
and mode can be selected so the air flow provides the
comfort needed without being disruptive. All models
feature three fan speeds.
Built with quality components, the system includes
a three minute delay at start-up to protect the
compressor from short cycling and, for heat pump
models, to prevent cold air blow.
Recommended ambient operating temperature:
cooling 32° to 122° F, heating 5° to 86° F.
- Super Efficient - Rated as high at 16 SEER and 11 EER.
- Whisper Quiet -High tech fan in the indoor unit delivers balanced air flow
- Temperature Compensation - Indoor unit adjusts automatically as needed to eliminate stratification between ceiling and floor temperatures
- Auto Swing—Continually adjusts air flow direction
for a gentle, breeze-like effect
- Multiple Modes - Cooling, dehumidification only, air circulation and heat plus: Sleep mode, 24-hour timer and turbo mode
- Auto Operation - Automatically adjusts to maintain a constant temperature/humidity level
- Superior Filtration - Nano silver air filter releases
silver ions that eliminate bacteria in the air while
gold fin evaporator coating prevents the breeding
and spreading of bacteria
- Leak Detection - Signals if unit begins losing
- Auto Restart - Reverts to the last setting following a power failure
- Auto Defrost - On heat pump models; also
crankcase heater to keep oil warm and reduce
the need for defrosting