The “SVH” Series, rated up to 16 SEER, offers economical zone control because only the room or area being used is conditioned and inverter technology matches the compressor speed to the room’s changing temperature requirements.
A wireless remote makes it easy to select both temperature and mode, and a handy holder comes with the remote. With the “Follow” feature activated, the remote detects the temperature at its location and the unit adjusts operation to reach the set point wherever the remote is located in the room.
The indoor air handler features a sleek design that extends just 7-5/8” to 8-5/8” into the room, depending on the model. And the air handler has a self-cleaning evaporator coil with gold fin anti-corrosive coating which prevents bacteria from breeding and spreading.
Not only is the air handler visually unobtrusive, it’s also so quiet you’ll forget it’s even there. Fan speed and mode can be selected so the air flow provides the comfort needed without being disruptive. All models feature three fan speeds.
Built with quality components, the system includes a three minute delay at start-up to protect the compressor from short cycling and, for heat pump models, to prevent cold air blow.
Recommended ambient operating temperature: cooling 32° to 122° F, heating 5° to 86° F.
- Super Efficient - Rated as high at 16 SEER and 11 EER.
- Whisper Quiet -High tech fan in the indoor unit delivers balanced air flow
- Temperature Compensation - Indoor unit adjusts automatically as needed to eliminate stratification between ceiling and floor temperatures
- Auto Swing—Continually adjusts air flow direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect
- Multiple Modes - Cooling, dehumidification only, air circulation and heat plus: Sleep mode, 24-hour timer and turbo mode
- Auto Operation - Automatically adjusts to maintain a constant temperature/humidity level
- Superior Filtration - Nano silver air filter releases silver ions that eliminate bacteria in the air while gold fin evaporator coating prevents the breeding and spreading of bacteria
- Leak Detection - Signals if unit begins losing refrigerant charge
- Auto Restart - Reverts to the last setting following a power failure
- Auto Defrost - On heat pump models; also crankcase heater to keep oil warm and reduce the need for defrosting