FixQuick Ultra-Fast UV Florescent Leak StopTR1180.01 FixQuick Ultra-Fast UV Florescent Leak Stop
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Formula Step 1 +Step 2+Step 1 = easy to use
- 20 seconds to repair the leak that can withstand a pressure of 20 Bar (290 Psi)
- 20 minutes to repair the leak that can withstand a pressure of 50 Bar (725 Psi)
- It resists up to 480°F
HOW TO USE FIXQUICK
- STEP 1: Apply the product on a perfectly dry and clean surface. It is recommended to clean the area with sandpaper. Remove any residuals that could affect FixOuick performance.
- STEP 2: Apply the STEP1 liquid product on the leaking area and the around surface without pressure.
- STEP 3: Cut off the tip of STEP2 bottle, and apply the STEP2 powder on the surface just treated creating a thin layer.
- STEP 4: Apply once again the STEP1 liquid product to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- STEP 5: Wait 20 seconds for a repair that can withstand a pressure of 20 Bar (290 Psi) and 20 min (at standard room-temperature of 20°C) to withstand a pressure of 50 Bar (725 Psi) and 480°F.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.