DCB filter driers ensure fast and effective adsorption of moisture as well as organic and inorganic acids.
When building heat pump systems, the use of bi-flow filters can, depending on the type of system, save up to ten solder connections. This reduces production costs and the number of potential leakage points.
- Max. Working Pressure (bar): 46 bar
- Max. Working Pressure (psig): 667 psig
- Body material: Steel
- Connection material: Copper
- Core: Solid core
- Core Size code: 16 cubic inches
- Connection size: 3/8"
- Connection type: Solder, ODF
- Max. Temperature range: 160°F
- Min. Temperature range: -40°F