Delta® pressure-balance valves use Monitor® Technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. Rustic Oil Rubbed Bronze brings old-warm charm to you space for an inviting, sophisticated look in a stunning combination of deep, warm tones and hand-relieved bronze highlights for a truly unique look. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance.
- Backed by Delta Faucet’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Monitor® Valve protects from rapid changes in hot or cold water
- Valve is not included, must purchase separately
- Monitor® pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Spray settings include: Full Body spray
- Full body spray provides a steady, full-coverage spray perfect for every shower need, from rinsing shampoo from hair to relaxing tired muscles
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense® labeled shower heads use at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- 1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
- Valve Type: Single-function pressure balance cartridge
- Spray Settings: Full Body Spray
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- For use with MultiChoice® Universal rough valve body. (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Solid brass forged body
- Handle rotates 120°
- Temperature only controlled with handle
- Field adjustable means to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve
- Stem extension kit RP77991 can be ordered to allow for an additional 1 3/4" wall thickness, ships with chrome escutcheon screws, and for special finishes also order RP12630 escutcheon screws in desired finish
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes: or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.