Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 100% ball bearing construction of the DW124K 1/2" Stud and Joist Drill Kit provides durability and longer tool life. Take control by setting the mechanical-slip clutch in low gear, with the adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle, and a 21" overall length.
DCS380P1 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit Features
- 100% ball bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to provide control of reactionary torque
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- Mechanically controlled 2-speed to match rpm/torque to application requirement
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress
- 21" overall length provides greater control and leverage
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position side handle
- Bail handle
- Kit Box
- Amps: 11.5
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Self Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Clutch: Yes
- No Load Speed: 300/1,200 RPM
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.