The 100% ball bearing construction of the DW124K 1/2" Stud and Joist Drill Kit provides durability and longer tool life. Take control by setting the mechanical-slip clutch in low gear, with the adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle, and a 21" overall length.
DCS380P1 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit Features
- 100% ball bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to provide control of reactionary torque
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- Mechanically controlled 2-speed to match rpm/torque to application requirement
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress
- 21" overall length provides greater control and leverage
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position side handle
- Bail handle
- Kit Box
- Amps: 11.5
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Self Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Clutch: Yes
- No Load Speed: 300/1,200 RPM
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract