The Charles Gallo Drain Gun is a lightweight (3oz.) portable tool designed to blow out condensate drain lines instantly. Simply insert a Swoosh CO2 cartridge into the Charles Gallo Drain Gun and with a press of the trigger - Swoosh - 800 psi of oil free food grade air clears the line. New larger SWOOSH CO2 cartridges now deliver 1200 PSI of oil free food grade to clear the line. Each unit comes equipped with a tapered fitting to work on 3/8" - 3/4" drain openings. Flexible hose assembly maneuvers through cabinets, coils and hard to reach drains. Cartridges are environmentally safe and recyclable. No need for air or nitrogen tanks. Reduces labor
costs and time on service calls.
- Small & Lightweight
The Charles Gallo Drain Gun packs cleaning power into a small, lightweight package. This prevents the need for carrying heavy air or nitrogen tanks.
- Air Power
The Charles Gallo Drain Gun uses CO2, eliminating the mess caused by water back flushing drain lines.
- Environmentally Friendly
The Charles Gallo Drain Gun uses carbon dioxide (CO2), a common component of air, and is totally safe for use in the environment. The Charles Gallo Drain Gun is an excellent alternative to the environmentally unfriendly practice of using refrigerant to clean the drain line.
- Flexible Hose Assembly
The flexible hose assembly enables you to maneuver through cabinets, coils, and hard to reach drains.
- Adapter Kit
An adapter kit is available to allow for use on oil burner lines and tighter areas with a 90º fitting.
- Unscrew cup and insert cartridge with the narrow end up.
- Without depressing the trigger, screw the cup slowly into the head until the cartridge contacts the puncture pin.
- Quickly and firmly screw the unit together to puncture and seal the cartridge in the same motion.
Note: Not completely screwing the unit together may result in escaping gas.
- Release the red safety catch.
- Depress the lever to discharge the Swoosh CO2 cartridge. For condensate drains, a quick and full discharge is best.