This 1 inch OD, 3/4 inch ID, durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 3/4 inch MIP x 3/4 inch FIP adapters and is 24 inches in length. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector is commonly used for the installation of appliances requiring a high BTU.
- Tubing Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Operating temperature with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- 100% leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration
- Not suitable for moveable installations. Not NSF certified.
- Designed for high BTU demand
- Exclusive No-Neck® design increases flexibility
- CSA design-certified Durable 304 stainless steel tubing
- More corrugations per inch increase flexibility and extend service life
- Gas Meters
- Gas packs/Rooftop HVAC units
- Tankless Water Heater
- Stationary Standby Gas Generators
- Specifically designed for application with a significant BTU requirement. Can supply up to 1.5 million BTU (natural gas) or 2.4 million (propane), depending on length.
- Eliminates the need for pipe nipples, 90’s and elbows.
- Pre-fabricated gas connector means no field threading, cutting or assembly of CSST fitting and tubing.
- Available with hot-dipped PVC coating with antimicrobial agent, SafetyShield yellow coating, or Stainless Steel.