Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Designed specifically for Active Soil Depressurization (ASD) mitigation applications
- Medium suction, low flow
- For residential and commercial applications
- Sealed housing with built-in condensation bypass
- Includes a 4” PVC pipe vibration isolator coupler and a sleeve
- Slim gray color housing designed to blend with outdoor utility boxes
- UV resistant plastic housing
- UL Listed for safety and outdoor use
- HVI certified fan performance
- 5-year factory warranty
Manufactured from molded plastic pieces joined together by caulking. It is airtight ensuring no soil gas leakage. The fan connects directly to the system pipe via included connectors. The fan's inlet connection is located on the back of the housing, so that it connects to the pipe where it comes through the wall. This eliminates the need for a pipe elbow, and conceals the wall penetration from view. The fan's discharge is located on top for connection directly to the vertical pipe riser.
A large watertight electrical wiring enclosure making electrical installation quick and simple. Fan motor is thermal overload protected with automatic reset and can be installed both indoor, and outdoor. Use FRIK SL kit for U-Tube manometer.
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.