Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Qwik Caps offer a quick, easy way to cap pipe ends, test pipes and cleanouts. Made of flexible PVC, they are suitable for above-ground or under-ground use. To install, simply place over open end of pipe and tighten to 60 lb-in of torque, always remember to hand tighten when installing on corrugated pipe.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Permanent or temporary cap.
- Underground or above-ground.
- Low cost and reusable.
- The convex face allows the cap to withstand greater pressure for testing purposes and minimizes ballooning
- To install, simply place over open end of pipe and tighten to 60 lb-in torque
- Material: Elastomeric Polyvinyl Chloride
- Max. Pressure: 4.3 PSI
- Band Material: 300 Stainless Steel
- ASTM Certified
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.