Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- The shut off kicks in if it detects 30 PPM over 120 minutes
- Shut-off kicks in if it detects 30 PPM over 120 mins., 50 PPM over 60-90 mins., 100 PPM over 10-40 mins., 300 PPM over 3 mins., or immediately at 400 PPM (UL Standard is 70 PPM)
- Recommend CO Detectors be placed in every room with a fuel burning appliance.
- Detectors come supplied with a back plate and two methods of fixing using either a single screw or two screw with approximately 48 inches of cabling
- Place CO Detector approximately: 12" below ceiling level, 60" off the floor & within 13' to 16' away from a Gas Burning Appliance.
- Before installing CO detector, verify wireless link to monitor can be received, ensure system operates correctly
- Ensure Detector location can be connect to a required power supply.
- Detectors can be power by plugging into the nearest outlet or hard wired, fished behind wall/ceiling to nearest power outlet or use a surface mounted wiring method.
- If only one CO detector position near bedroom area so the alarm can be heard
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.