FlashShield is to be installed only by a licensed plumber/HVAC installer that has successfully completed the Gastite/FlashShield certification test.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
FlashShield™ is metallically shielded flexible gas piping system complying with ANSI LC 1 "Fuel Gas Piping Systems Using CSST" and listed with CSA® , ICC and IAPMO. The FlashShield system is also listed to protective jacket standards, ICC-ES PMG LC1024, and LC1027. Manufacturing materials are: ASTM A240 type 300 corrugated stainless steel tubing with a minimum wall thickness of .010", a metallically shielded layer between two layers of semi-conductive jacketing of UV resistant polymer meeting the requirements of ASTM E 84 for flame spread and smoke density. All mechanical tube fittings are SAE CA360 brass incorporating double wall flare sealing and shield-to-fitting electrical conductivity, and Jacket-LockTM design feature
- Metallic shield layer provides protection from electrical damage
- Two layers semi-conductive polymer jacket
- Pre-Marked by the Foot
- Lightweight & Flexible
- 100% Factory Pressure Tested
- CSA Certificate 1009875
- ICC-ES Report No. PMG 1066 and PMG 1155
- IAPMO: File No. C-3250 and Report No. 0239
- Max. Approved Operating Pressure 5 psi
- Tubing Minimum Burst Pressure 1,500 psi
- Operating Temperature Range -35°F to 160°F
- Tubing Melting Point 2400°F
- Jacket Melting Point 205°F
- Tubing Material ASTM A240 Type 304 SS
- Jacket Material UV Resistant Semi
- Conductive Polymer
- Metallic Shield Material AL1145 or AL3003
19 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.