The Handylectric is a tough, easy to use tool for cleaning lines up through 3". It can use all of the accessories available for the Super-Vee, except the plastic cartridges. Cables are gripped securely by a Quick-Grip™ chuck equipped with a tightening handle, for easy tightening even with slippery hands. The patented chuck tightens firmly on the cable with just a quarter turn. Three chuck jaws securely hold 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" Flexicore® cable for a wide range of small-line jobs. The variable speed control motor lets you start at low speed to eliminate starting “kick”. Then run at whatever speed is best for the job.The large, comfortable Grip Shield makes handling easier. The stamped aluminum drum can’t rust or crack.
- For sinks, tubs and laundry drains
- Quick-Grip™ chuck secures cable with just as quarter turn.
- Unique Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system for longer tool life.
- Holds 25 ft. of 3/8" Flexicore® cable.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the
right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.